GETTING ENGAGED AT NEW WAY
There are many ways to volunteer your time at New Way! While our needs are always changing, below are a few ways you can contribute your time on campus:
- Become a lunch volunteer
- Help out at a New Way event
- Reach out to your student’s homeroom teacher to see about individual needs in their classroom
- Volunteer in our Library
- Join the Auction & Gala planning committee
- Connect New Way to local businesses that may be interested in supporting a fundraiser or other need on campus
- Become a Parent Ambassador and connect new families to the New Way culture
Attend a post-assembly parent reception after each spirit assembly. Stop by the cafeteria to check out the volunteer opportunities, purchase spirit gear, or just connect with new families.
New Way Parent Connect (NWPC) is a small group of parents who are dedicated to helping our community run smoothly each year. Some of the ways you’ll see NWPC members are:
- Setting up or breaking down a special event
- Hosting an on-campus educational session
- Providing help to our multi media and library programs
- Reaching out to new families to make them feel welcome
- Assisting in community service events
If you would like to learn more about New Way Parent Connect, or have questions about becoming involved on campus, contact Samantha Lamere, Director of Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My son is in a class with 12 children that have very similar learning difficulties, with two amazing teachers that do not quit until they find the right tools to reach my child.
-New Way Mom