Join the team of New Way Academy this coming fall! We are looking for a part time or full time Technology Assistant. New Way Academy is an independent, Arizona state approved and AdvancED accredited school, for bright children with learning differences. We provide a supportive, nurturing, and safe environment that facilitates optimum learning experiences for students and faculty. Since 1968, our mission has been to educate students with learning differences to fulfill their potential. Under the direction of the Director of Technology, the Assistant to this role will assist in a variety of on-campus technology matters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with troubleshooting in the areas of: Chromebooks, Windows Laptops, G Suite, MS Office, Internet Connectivity, Display Connectivity, and basic technology.
- Provide basic instruction to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work with the Tech Director to solve daily issues that arise.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in the field of technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to assist staff, students and parents effectively
- Based on experience
- Employer paid lunch program
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org