New Way Summer is a New Way-powered summerpProgram that pairs educational enrichment in the mornings with thematic recreation in the afternoons. With academics covering STEM, fine arts, financial literacy, hands-on learning, and more — Ignite is designed to meet the needs of a student with learning differences, without the regimented lessons that a regular school year provides.
If your child wants:
– to have fun with teachers they know and love
– a familiar, safe place to enjoy their June Summer days
– an opportunity to continue in academics, with engaging focus areas
– the availability of Speech and OT services
– Culinary arts, dance, and thematic recreation to entertain all interests
Then a New Way summer is for you!
The program runs the month of June with registration starting April 1.